Bærum Sportsklubb endte på 9. plass i PostNord-ligaen avdeling 1 i fjor. Laget har ambisjoner om å gjøre det enda bedre i årets sesong, forteller Bærums trener Luke Torjussen.
Hva er status med Bærum Sportsklubb pr. april 2018?
– BSK has a squad of 21 players. We are a young squad with some experience too. We have had a positive pre-season with good trainings, competitive matches effective team building. We have managed to limit number of injuries within the squad. We have played eight games with five wins, two losses and one draw. We have scored seventeen goals and conceded eleven.
Hvilken fotballfilosofi legger Bærum til grunn (spillestil etc.)?
– BSK’s philosophy is to play attractive but effective football. Disciplined with our approach and defensively solid. Offensively we want to empathize creativity with a structured end product.
Hvilke forventninger har du på vegne av Bærum til årets sesong?
– This season we have many internal goals but the biggest is to finish within the top 5.
Hvilke ambisjoner/mål har Bærum som fotballklubb i et lengre perspektiv?
– In a longer perspective we want to build a strong culture on and off the pitch and continue to develop players to play at a higher level. We want to compete and challenge to take another step and promote. This last point however can be influenced by many other things at the club.
Tipp resultatet for lørdagens kamp mellom Bærum – Moss FK?
– I think a very tough and tight match but we take it in the end ;))
Luke Torjussen, hovedtrener Bærum (alle bilder: Bærum SK)